Selasa, 23 Agustus 2016

Meet Seventeen ^^

hello my name is Salsabila Emilianti. I want to share my experiences about meet my idol. 
two days ago on 20 August 2016, one idol to come to Indonesia to hold a joint fanmeet their fans here. but unfortunately fanmeet they are not free but paid, the cheapest ticket price is 1.3 million. even then possible for those who watch it could be a part of the rear. because I did not have money, I finally just came with my friend there and waited outside until fanmeet was complete. it was not only me who is waiting for them but many fans still others were forced to do the same. long they do not get out of that room, I've been waiting for from 6 pm until half past 11 at night. I waited a long time we were waiting for finally arrived they were out of the room and straight into the car. I'm glad to meet with them in person even though I had to wait for hours but could meet them less than 2 minutes, it's not what makes me happy. so many stories from me, where your story^^

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar